Ingredients: (to make 15)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbs coconut oil (melted)
- 1 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 3/4 cup gluten free self raising flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbs coconut sugar
- squeeze of maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- Whisk together eggs and coconut milk. Add melted coconut oil, coconut sugar and maple syrup and mix. Blend in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Heat fry pan and add 1 tbs of coconut oil.
- Use 1 large tbs of mix per pancake and cook until desired.
- Serve with berries, banana, shredded coconut and maple.